MRC Regulatory Support Centre Learning Management SystemSkip to create new account
Is this your first time here?
Welcome. Our e-learning is available to everyone. To access our website you will need to take a moment to create a new account for yourself.
Here are the steps to opening an account:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details then make sure you select the blue 'Create my new account' button at the bottom of the page.
- An email will be sent to you. If you do not receive this within an hour, please check your SPAM or JUNK folder (See note below). If you don't find the email there, then contact the Administration team. Our office hours are between 8.30am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. If you have any queries outwith these hours we will get back to you on our next working day.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account is then active and you will be logged in.
- Then select the e-learning you wish to participate in.
- Note:We're aware that our automated emails don't always reach you and can be blocked by organisation firewalls. This may be due to your organisation's IT department or internet service provider (ISP) blocking our emails, mistaking them for spam. To ensure that you receive our automated emails (e.g. to complete registration of your account, or to reset your password), please contact your IT department or ISP and ask them to add our domain, '@bygsystems.net’ to your whitelist, safe, or email@example.com to permitted email sender list.
You can learn more about how we will use your data in our LMS Privacy Notice.